As you continue to navigate the Whitetruffle platform, I would like to share a few Best Practice tips for how process the Candidate Matches you have been receiving:
- First, be sure to process matches daily – they expire after 3 days!
- Feel free to send candidates a message on the platform right after you accept a Match with them – you don’t have to wait until the candidate accepts the match with you!
- Be careful to go through the matches slowly and read their profile thoroughly before passing or accepting to make sure that you get a full understanding of their background and work experience.
- If you accidentally accept or pass on match you did not mean to, don’t stress! It happens all the time. I would be more than happy to revert the status of the match for you.
- You can reach me directly at Rachel@Whitetruffle.com and I will more than happy to help!
- If you need to take a position down, or replace it, click into the position, and click on “Suspend”, then “Save” – that will open up a slot for a new position.
I hope these tips will be helpful as you continue to process your matches! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
Cheers and Happy Matching!